Per Council Executive Board resolution in June 2013, units must use Internet Advancement to submit advancement for unit youth members. Use Internet Advancement for the following:
To use Internet Advancement:
- Add ranks, merit badges, and awards
- Update information on existing advancements (except the Eagle Scout rank).
- Select the unit advancement processor. This person must have Internet connectivity and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Obtain a unit ID code from the council. Available through your District Executive.
- Gather information for advancement, including merit badge applications and advancement records with dates.
- Click Internet Advancement on this page. Follow the instructions in Internet Advancement to process advancements and print an advancement report.
- Have the appropriate people sign the printed unit advancement report and submit it to the council. Save a copy for your files.
Units should submit monthly before the end of each month, or more often if needed. By December 15th, submit a report to update your unit and council statistics.